A mini collection of images captured by Mark Pugh during Angela and Karl's love session at Nottingham Castle, UK.
1. What to wear. The whole aim of your preWED session is for you and Mark Pugh to get to know each other better, and ensure you feel relaxed and at ease. To this end, we suggest that you dress as comfortably as you can. Also consider dress that's appropriate for your preWED location. For example, do not wear high heels to a country venue where there's likely to be lots of mud! :-) unless you want MP to capture this?
2. Fancy dress. If you're outgoing, or even if you just want to have additional fun, you can always bring and wear fancy dress during your preWED session. As you can see from Susana and Bonamy's preWED below, they had lots of fun in their fancy dress outfits.
3. Include props to set the scene. Just as you are more than welcome to bring and wear fancy dress, you can also bring props along to your session. Some couples bring along objects that hold special meaning for them. Other couples set-up a beautiful styled theme prior to their preWED session commencing. For example, a recent couple created a beautiful picnic scene, and included several props.
4. Gifts. You may also want to consider surprising each other with a small gift to unwrap in front of one another during your preWED session. You could also consider bringing along gifts you have already received.
5. The location. The location should be somewhere that's special to you both. Perhaps it's the place where you went on your first date, maybe it's somewhere that holds a special meaning in your heart. Wherever it is, Mark Pugh will always make a feature out of the venue or location.
6. Consider your wedding venue. There's nothing wrong with choosing your wedding venue for your preWED location. This is another opportunity to explore your venue, and you might be surprised at what you may find, perhaps areas you would not have considered. If your wedding venue is your preferred location. Please contact your venue prior to organise your preWED visit, and ensure you have permission.
7. Save The Date Cards or preWED photography Albums: These services are becoming popular and Mark Pugh and his Team have received many requests recently. If you would like to use a photograph from your preWED session for a Save The Date card, or turn a selection of the preWED images into a beautiful preWED album to share during your wedding day, Mark Pugh can offer this service and design your Save The Cards at a discounted price. MP and his Team can also design you a special Guest Signing book containing images from your preWED session.
8. The Time of the Day: Remember, days become darker later in the year. Mark Pugh and his Team specialise in sunset sessions and can check the time of the day when the sunset will begin. Mark Pugh can also capture your preWED session within this time zone.
MARK PUGH IS ALSO AN AWARD-WINNING LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHER, SO EXPECT TO RECEIVE PICTURESQUE IMAGES THAT CAN BE USED FOR FRAMED ART-WORK THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME OR AS GIFTS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
9. Most importantly, make your preWED session fun, be you, and enjoy every moment. If there are any particular images you require for a wedding project, notify Mark Pugh or his Team prior to your preWED session.
If you plan to use MP's services, or have already secured your wedding date, then the information above should be considered prior to your preWED session.
Mark Pugh and his Team are more than happy to help you create something special for your preWED session. If you require inspiration or you would like to create a unique theme, follow our Pinterest boards here: Team MP Pinterest Boards.
We have shared 40ish images from Susana and Bonamy's Fine Art preWED photography session, and these stunning images can be viewed below.
As always, enjoy.
We hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as we enjoyed capturing these special moments.